- Plot Twist: All exams get cancelled because the government finally realise that they are actually just marking your memory and not your intelligence and teenagers should be experiencing life and having a good time instead of sit revising bollocks they're not going to use in the future
if you ever notice that i reblogged something from a reposter
don’t hesitate to send me a message so i can take it down
extra bonus points if you can also send me the link to the original post
you know what’s not fair
normally when people get debilitating stomach cramps and fevers, they stay home from work or school for a day or two
but then you get your period and you’re expected to pOWER THROUGH IT LIKE A WOMAN AND GET SHIT DONE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE OFF EVERY MONTH EVEN AS THE FLESH IS TORN FROM YOUR UTERUS AND PURGED IN RIVERS OF BLOOD FROM YOUR VAGINA
why is that
do you ever get like this random pain in your boob and it feels like heart attack or something
Male privilege is oversexualizing a normal part of a woman’s body to the point where she is punished for wearing a pair of shorts at school. They are legs and they get me where I need to go. I don’t “display” them for your enjoyment, I just made a mistake by assuming that partially exposing an appropriate part of my body on an 80 degree day wouldn’t land me in detention.
THE FUCKING TRUTH BEHIND THIS HURTS.
- school: make time for your interests and hobbies!
- school: oh btw we're going to keep you here for about 6 1/2 hours. and after that, we're going to give you hours of homework.
- school: eat 3 meals a day!
- school: you don't have time for breakfast if you want to get here on time, though. and here's lunch, it's cardboard.
- school: school is free!
- school: oh, but you have to pay for any ap classes, textbooks, folders, supplies, and materials for projects :)
- school: you earn the grades you get!
- school: what do you mean this teacher gives you bad grades because they don't like you? that's ridiculous!
- school: respect your teachers.
- school: oh, but they don't have to respect you. even if you don't know the answer they can still call you out in front of the whole class. and don't forget, if you correct them, we'll lower your grade.
- school: everyone is an individual!
- school: here's a standardized test to figure out how smart you all are.
- school: balance your social life and academics.
- school: but you also have to do homework and study for the rest of the day.
- school: we accept all love!
- school: stop kissing and hugging eachother. that's gross.
- school: bullying is bad!
- school: but our teachers won't help you if you don't say anything.
- school: it's okay to be out sick.
- school: but the teacher won't explain it to you if you were. that's /your/ fault that you were sick.
- school: act like adults.
- school: but we're going to treat you like children.
why the fuck aren’t glue sticks square so you can get the corners